Search CherMyOpinion

Loading...
I am not a Democrat I am not a Republican, I am an AMERICAN and I believe in the Constitution, the truth, and accountability, GOD, GUNS, and GUTS make America free, let's keep it that way!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Goodbye Freedom of Speech

Goodbye Freedom, I posted this video on my youtube and was banned after having been on youtube for years. They said it was for posting offensive messages. Take a look at how out of hand this control is getting. You will see this video is NOT offensive in anyways shape or form, and like I said I WAS TERMINATED over this. 

 Make sure sound it up.




video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

EMP Attack on the United States

White House Bills and Resolutions

Loading...

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts This Month

Harvard University to Host Black Mass Renactment

Harvard University to Host Black Mass Renactment
Click Picture for Details