Follow CherMyOpinion By Email

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Mysterious Denver International Airport

The Mysterious Denver International Airport

I have been researching the Denver Airport now for a little over a year now. I have written blogs about it that just took off from the day of my posting. It is one of the biggest and most controversial subjects I have researched and written about. The book below is amazing in the way that it cuts right to the chase. It holds all the details you really need to know, and let me just say it is a very interesting situation. 

I did NOT write this book, however, I recommend it to anyone looking for the story of The Mysterious Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. 
You can read more about the author in the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.